Agua Viva’s 10-year Anniversary
On behalf of the entire Agua Viva family we would like to invite you to join us in celebrating the strides we have made to mitigate the global water crisis on Thursday, November 18 at 6:30PM. Please join us for the 10-year Anniversary Gala and learn how Agua Viva was able to install a record-breaking, nine water purification systems in five different countries during 2021.
The Annual Celebration is a time where we gather to recap the work that has been done, the communities & lives that have been transformed and the vision for what is next. We are proud to have found innovative ways to continue to accomplish its mission of providing clean water to those in need.
This year’s celebration will include live and silent auctions, a menu of small plates from Chef Julian, and an open bar. Jake Jacobson will join us as the night’s MC and Ron Stricker is returning as our auctioneer which is sure to make for an entertaining evening.
What to Expect
The celebration is being held at The Venue in Leawood, KS. Invite friends and family to come enjoy an evening of delicious small plate entrees, dessert, open bar, and entertainment. Entertainment will consist of live music, information centers, a brief presentation and a live auction. Best of all, you can be a part of Agua Viva’s goal for their Diamond Anniversary of installing 10 purification systems for 2022!!
The live auction is an opportunity for you to get some amazing items and it is a way for Agua Viva to raise funds for future initiatives. 100% of the proceeds received will go into clean water initiatives of 2019.
Online BIDDING Opens November 18 at 8:00am CST
Register and Bid with CASBID
- Visit https://casbid.com/avi
- Browse the auction items
- Place your bids – You will need to Log In and register a credit card to bid on items
- Select “Log In” near the top left or select the “Please Log In to Bid” button if viewing an auction item
- If you registered previously and have forgotten your password, select “Forgot Password” near the bottom left when logging into the site.
Create an Account
- If Registering for the first time
- Add First and Last Name
- Add Email Address
- Enter your mobile phone number that you plan to bring to the event
- Select your preferred Notification Method (default is Email and Text)
- Enter a password of your choosing
- Click “Create CAS Account”
- Once you receive confirmation that your registration was successful, click on “CART” from the top menu.
- Click “Add Credit Card”
- Enter your email address, card number, and expiration date and security code.
- Click “Authorize”.